It only started in 2010 when I moved out from my childhood house to my current house that I realized I really like rainy days/season.
Here is why:
– The sunset when the rainy season just startes is always pretty, the purple sky like this
– The cool temperature, no need for aircon and no sweat
– Sometimes when you’re lucky you can see rainbow, like this one
– The gloomy atmosphere, where people in my office tends to go home earlier (but I think it’s to escape the crazy traffic at night :p)
– Lastly… I get to use this cute raincoat!
So if you see someone on the road sitting on a motorcycle with this Legoland raincoat, that’s probably me 😀